We continue to clean and sanitize our bounce houses and rental equipment using a cleaning solution called Simple Green All surfaces are wiped and sprayed again to air dry. The solution is a germicidal and we also use Lysol as a final combatant. Our staff will be wearing masks during delivery and pick up. Gloves will be worn where appropriate If you prefer a 100% touch-less delivery follow the steps outlined below. Drop-Off
- You will need to pay your invoice in full prior to delivery.
- Read and sign the Rental Agreement and Release Waiver. Leave the agreement in an envelop taped or spiked to a pencil (see below)
- On the day of delivery mark the location of the bounce house with pencils (or other household item) marking each corners of where you would like the bounce house/tent set up. We will do our best to setup in the area you have marked out. The final location is determined based on safety requirements.
- Plug in an extension cord to the location of the receptacle. We will replace it with one of our extension cords upon delivery.
- We will complete a Zoom/Face-time or call reviewing the safe operation of the rental item.
- We will enter your property with masks.
- We will pick up the rental items and do not require any interaction.
Frequently Asked Questions
We need at a minimum, five extra feet on each side of the unit to secure it. There should be a clearance of at least 20 feet high, free of wires or branches for all inflatables except for slides. Slides need an additional 5 feet of clearance above the measurements listed for that specific slide.
This must be communicated to us when you are reserving your unit so we can make the necessary arrangements to anchor the unit. If you wish for us to stake the unit down in an area free of sprinkler lines or wires, thats ok too! We also have sand bags for these types of situations
The safest surface is a level grassy area. However, we can set up on concrete, asphalt, or bark. If we will be setting up on a surface other than grass please notify us when ordering which surface we will be setting up on and we will make sure we utilize the proper anchors for your event. Some of the larger units can only be set up on grass.
Yes, most parks will allow bounce houses but you must verify with them first. Some parks require that you have reservations in order to have a bounce house at the park or a copy of our Certificate of Insurance (COI). Contact the park district for requirements. Also check to see if electricity will be available, as it is needed to keep the bounce house inflated. Generators are available for rental
We clean and sanitize the units every time they are set up. This does take us a while but it keeps them free of germs and looking new. Please be patient with us!
We do not hold you to a specific number of hours! Generally Saturday rentals at set up Saturday morning and taken down on Sunday. Sunday rentals are typically set up Sunday morning and taken down Sunday evening. There are occasional exceptions to this including holidays, inclement weather etc. and this will be discussed at set up.
Your delivery drivers are responsible for the physical labor of setting up the jump house and cleaning it, as well as reviewing rules and safety with you. If you feel the drivers did an excellent job of preparing the jump house for your event, a small tip is appreciated by them but never expected.
Our bounce houses plug into a standard 110v household outlet. We will supply the cord, and we ask that nothing else be plugged into the outlet we are utilizing. Placement of the bounce house should be no more than 100ft from that outlet.
We are insured, for our safety and yours!